Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Little Victories

This week has been full of little victories for me. I'm finally not completely exhausted all of the time. Heck, I actually have more energy than I have in ages. I've been super productive at work. I got myself back on track with eating and have been tracking my food like a boss! I FINALLY notice some changes in my body...this is a huge one for me. Some coworkers have been telling me for weeks that they see it. Yesterday was the first time that I really could tell. And then, one of my employees stopped to tell me that she could tell. I know I looked stupid driving from our store on the Plaza all the way back out to South KC with that big cheesy grin on my face, but I don't care. Things are happening. And then there's the big one.
I conquered my fear. Thanks to Laura, I put on a bathing suit, got in the pool and swam...for 40 minutes! Hell, I even got out without caring what anyone thought about how I looked in a swimming suit. I figure in 18 months they are all going to be checking me out for other reasons, so if they want to gawk now, let them. I DON'T CARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment