Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thanks for the Encouragement


Well, I am officially 9 weeks in to this whole new lifestyle I'm leading, and I am making awesome progress. At my weigh in last night I was down 24 pounds and 12 inches. I was looking for it everyday and convincing myself that I could see it, even though I really couldn't...not really. I mean, my jeans got too big and certain shirts fit differently, but overall, I couldn't look in a full length mirror and see where it was gone from. Then Jason took some new pictures last night and I can really see it.
 Don't get me wrong. I am nowhere NEAR done with this whole thing. I'm not even halfway there. But it's something. And just for those of you who have been full of encouragement and support, I wanted to share some results so you know that your words are being heard. They are motivating me. They do help me to keep at it. And this is what's happened because of them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment