Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Spaghetti Arms & Jello Legs


So I made it through my first day of boot camp! I won't say I was perfect, but I did my best! Jason is the most awesome trainer. He had a group of 8 people....and each and every one of us was at a different level of ability, yet he managed to keep us together and have modifications so that each of us could complete the exercises. I've always ended up feeling like the world's biggest loser (and not like the successful one from the tv show) when I can't complete something, but last night I really felt good about what I did. I had to walk the side shuffles, but I did them. I couldn't do as many reps as other people, but I did what I could. Overall it was such a great experience, and I am so looking forward to Thursday's session!
I've also managed to curb my eating out so far. I've gone home each evening and prepared and packed a breakfast (usually a banana and either oatmeal or greek yogurt-keeps me full until lunchtime) and lunch. I went to the grocery store yesterday to pick up some healthy options (chicken, shrimp, salad greens, cottage cheese), and good snacks for before boot camp since it falls at the time I'm eating different meals, so I have to put something in my belly, but not too much. It's nice to see my bank account staying steady, too. No more 3 meals a day charged to my account! It is making a difference...especially since I got overzealous buying Christmas presents out of this paycheck!!

Also, I took pictures to post with my blog but blogger has changed and it is a bitch to post pictures now. I'll work on figuring that out to make this much more interesting to read!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are definitely off to a great start! Only thing I miss about eating out is pizza, but I do make my own, smaller portion, at home. Used to get pizza twice a week at work, it is a big savings!

    ReplyDelete