Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, December 7, 2012

I'm (just gonna have to keep) Dreaming of a White Christmas

Shitter was full!
Seriously. Where is winter? Don't get me wrong, I love 60's & 70's and it would be awesome if it would stay that temperature all spring, summer and fall. But, I also LOVE winter. Especially snow. I'm having a hard time getting into the winter spirit with it being 60+ out there every day. I'm ready for a good snow storm, some hot chocolate (or wine...which I find warms me just as well), a fire in the fireplace, and an evening of my favorite Christmas movies (Elf & Christmas Vacation). Alas, it appears that I will have to keep dreaming of such an evening since the weather here in KC is a little more fabulous than I desire.
On an unrelated note, I've now made it through two sessions of bootcamp. I enjoyed the second session a lot. I was able to hold things for the correct count and do the set number of reps on most things. So even after just two workouts I'm seeing progress. And all I can say about that is that it feels real nice. I've also managed to make every meal so far this week in my kitchen, so today, I'm looking forward to having lunch with my big sister at my FAVORITE Mexican restaurant (and lunch may include a margarita!) But I'm feeling good and I'm making changes/progress, and that's all that matters.
On a second unrelated note, if you didn't know it already...I'm HILARIOUS. Just ask my sister...

No comments:

Post a Comment