Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Bravest Moment

My sister called me brave this morning for saying I would put my measurements on my blog. I told her they were just numbers and I didn't really care about numbers, but they are much bigger numbers than I thought, so now, I'm a little freaked out. Did I really say that I was going to post my measurements on here? Will anyone really notice if I don't follow through? Okay. Fine. Maybe it will help someone else someday. They'll get some sort of inspiration from me getting up off my lazy butt and doing something about these horribly icky numbers (well, minus the bust one of course. I don't mind that one at all!)  Without further ado....

Bust 51 1/2"
Waist/Belly (because sadly I no longer have a waist) 58"
Hips 59"
Upper Arm (or the flabby teacher arm as I have always called it) 18"
Thigh 34"
Calf 20"

So there they are. I'm looking forward to seeing progress over the next few weeks. I know that they won't magically get smaller, so I am prepared to put in the work. My nerves are getting the best of me right now as I prepare to go to my first boot camp session in about 2 hours. I haven't been active in months and seeing many of the other people that are participating scares me because I know I am so much further behind in my fitness goals/abilities, but I'm going to do this anyway. And I KNOW that Jason will make sure I succeed as long as I put in the work.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I know you'll do well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Studies show that writing and sharing your goal help you to keep on track and achieve it more than simply just having it. You can do it, one small step at a time. Won't be tomorrow, or in a week, but you know that. Onward, ever onward.

    ReplyDelete