Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's Gonna Snow!!

Today is a much better day. I walked away all the frustration of yesterday on the treadmill. I really can't think of anything better than working up a good sweat to get rid of anger..except maybe wine...which I didn't even drink last night. That's just another bonus to working out. Once I finish a workout, I don't want to ruin it by drinking, and if I'm working out the next day, I don't want to feel groggy, so I don't drink then either. Needless to say, that means I drink A LOT less than I used to. Ultimately, I do suppose that is a good thing, but I do miss my wine! I did make a decision to skip the gym tonight. I'm having major issues with my feet. I think I need thicker socks because my feet slip around in  my shoes a bit and cause a little friction which is making the bottoms of my feet BURN. They still really hurt today, so I thought I'd do an evening of stretching at home...have to get the hammies loosened up a little! And then back to the gym tomorrow
I am super excited for the snow that we are supposed to get tonight. I predict that it won't end up being that bad because it never is as bad as "they" make it out to be. Fortunately for me, I guess, I drive to work WAY before everyone else is out and about and I leave before rush hour in the afternoon, so I can avoid the crazies that will be out on the road.
Hope everyone stays safe and warm tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment