Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hi Ho. Hi Ho. It's Back to the Gym I Go.

So it's only been a week since I was at the gym and only 4 days since my last workout, but I can tell. I'm not sleeping well. I'm tired all the time. I don't even eat the same. Lazy Keri craves carbs and cheese. Kick Ass Keri craves veggies and protein. I am looking forward to Kick Ass Keri making a comeback later today. I don't get to go back to boot camp, which I can tell you, I am bummed about. But, I am going to hit the treadmill for a bit and do some work with Jason on some exercises to strengthen my core and my back. I will have a strong core that will support my back. I will! I will not live a life full of fear of doing things like starting the lawn mower, emptying the dishwasher, painting my deck, or putting on pants (all things I was doing when my back has gone out.) I am looking forward to sweating. I am looking forward to my legs and my stomach "muscles" feeling the burn. I am looking forward to not thinking twice about bending down to pick something up off of the floor! I was going to take my measurements every week or so and post updates, but I'm not going to this week since I haven't done much of anything...and I haven't been eating so great because when your back hurts, the last thing you want to do is stand in the kitchen and cook. So check back next week and I'll have a progress report for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment