Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5: Do These Make My Butt Look Big?


What is the one thing you finally did this year that you always wanted or said you were going to do, but in your heart of hearts never thought you would actually do? courtesy of Amy at http://2bperfectlyfrank.blogspot.com/



2011 turned out to be a year full of changes for me. Not everything I've done this year has been great, and I've definitely made some bad decisions, but those decisions got me to where I am, so I've come to terms with them.
This year has been full of things I always wanted to do but never thought I would. I've fallen madly in love. I've cleaned out my basement. I started painting again. But really, there's one thing that I always wished I could do, but never in a million years dreamed I would. Heck, I even tweeted about how awful it would be for someone like me to do something like this, but I did it anyways. I purchased and wore......SKINNY JEANS! And let me tell you....I was wrong before. I CAN wear them (without the fashion police banging down my door).

4 comments:

  1. Being a little more daring in the fashion sense is always a goal of mine. Until I see the grey sweaters. And then it's all down-hill from there. :)

    YAY YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I also bought my first pair of skinny jeans this year... huge accomplishment. Go us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! for love and wearing skinny jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one I still refuse to take part in b/c of my body type - but go you! Own those jeans! Proud of you for blogging, too - whether or not you ever thought you would do it ;-).

    ReplyDelete