Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, December 3, 2011

December 4: Keri Abell's Diary

In the movie version of your life, which actor/actress would play you and the significant players in your life? What kind of movie is it (e.g., made-for-TV, action, emo/indie, etc.)? What would be the major plot points, and how will it end?

Cast
Keri: Melissa McCarthy (she is the perfect combination of cute and funny. And a stunning plus sized woman with an awesome fashion sense!)

Love Interest: Chris Noth (no, said love interest doesn't actually look like Chris Noth, but Chris/Mr. Big has always been my dream man, and that is exactly what I see when I look at my guy...a charismatic, sexy, charming, funny, protective, manly-man....everything I've always dreamed of.)

Mom: Cloris Leachman (trust me it makes sense.)

Dad: Charles Durning (watch this scene from Home for the Holidays....that is my dad.)

Kristen: Holly Hunter (only because she thinks she's just like Holly Hunter in the aforementioned Home for the Holidays.)

Kelly: Julianne Moore (a bold and attractive woman...that can sometimes be unsure of herself.)

Jen/Best Friend: Kristin Davis (she reminds me so much of Charlotte)

Array of Jackasses I Wasted Too Much Time On: Ryan Gosling, Gerard Butler, Joe Manganiello, Michael Fasbender, Ryan Reynolds (just because they were asses and not one of them as good looking as any of these guys doesn't mean I'm gonna put myself opposite a bunch of unappealing dudes.)

I'm pretty sure that was the fun part of this one. Now for the hard part. My life would most definitely be a Bridget Jones-esque romantic comedy. Lots of laugh at the single girl moments. Hell, I felt like I was watching a moment from my life when Bridget debates between sexy underwear and scary stomach holding in grandma underwear. The only difference is I considered myself smart....I carried the sexy stuff in a pocket in my purse so I could do a quick costume change if necessary. And definitely more than one sad and pathetic drunken stupor singing about being all by myself moments.

Just like Bridget, I'm fairly certain the major plot points would involve my world seemingly being shattered by some giant arse of a guy and some workplace drama. Then I get lots of money struggles and house stuff thrown in for good measure. There would definitely have to be a scene of me under my kitchen sink cussing up a storm while trying to fix it.

The end has yet to be written. I haven't yet had my perfect kiss in the snow to Van Morrison's Someone Like You. I know it is coming soon, and I'll be sure to have the perfect underwear for the moment.

And the sequel hasn't even begun.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love it, Keri! You're right...the casting was the easy part...the rest was harder than I thought. I cheated and just made up a soundtrack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeness. Love the Home for the Holidays comparison. I'm still working on mine. Thanks for the Holly Hunter casting, btw - I'll take that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd buy a ticket to this one! You would be a perfect, taller Melissa McCarthy. And Chris Noth would be lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete