Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 13: I'm kinda, sorta okay...I guess.

What are three things you are better at than most people?

I took a few days off from the blog. It's been awesome writing it, but I needed a few days to focus on some other things I've been working on lately. Now I'm jumping back in (after some prompting from my sister) on the hardest prompt I've tackled yet.

I know there are things I'm good at....and I'm honestly probably too eager to let everyone know when I discover them. It's my need for validation. I need people to tell me "good job" "you're awesome" "you're the best" etc... But, I'm not sure there's things I'm the best at...at least not any that I'm all that excited about. Who cares if I'm awesome (the best actually) at finding lost clothes at work? That's not really anything to be proud of....though if you ask my coworkers and bosses, I still want to hear how awesome I am when I find a lost item.

So...what am I better at than everybody else?

1. Remembering useless information. Not something to be exceptionally proud of, but it is great when playing trivia...and when my sister tells a story wrong and I can correct her....which she LOVES. Which leads me to number....

2. Bugging the crap out of my sister. Nobody can do it quite like me. She says she hates it, but deep down I know she loves it. Someday she should just admit it. Doit.

3. Picking presents. I don't know how I do it, but I'm awesome at finding just the right gift for just about anyone. I get at least one or two emails or phone calls for help every time the holidays roll around. And I love giving gifts. I love seeing peoples' faces when they open the gifts...even if they aren't from me.

So, I'm not the best at anything great, but I'm kinda, sorta okay....I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment