Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

tired /tī(ə)rd/


Synonyms
weary - jaded - worn-out - aweary - exhausted - fatigued
This is the best way to describe how I've been feeling lately. Even when, especially when, I workout. I barely get home and get food in my mouth before I'm half comatose, staring blankly at the t.v., awaiting a time when it is not shameful to go to bed (after 7:00pm at least). Nothing I've tried seems to help. I don't drink caffeine anymore, so no more ups and downs from that. I eat early enough that my sleep isn't disrupted by digestion. I get about 8 hours a night, but most of the time I would gladly continue to sleep for another 4 hours. I just don't know what my problem is. So, at the suggestion of a friend, I'm giving B12 a whirl. It's apparently supposed to help with this, so I guess we shall see. 

Do you ever get to tired to function? Even after a full night's sleep? Does exercise give you the instant endorphin rush (like my sister informed me she gets)? Or does it just make you more tired? 

2 comments:

  1. Are you getting good sleep? Might sign up for a sleep study. Sleep apnea is something that can have these same results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I generally sleep pretty soundly for a few hours and then wake up because my shoulder hurts from laying on it, roll over, and go back to sleep. Rinse and repeat. So not horrible sleep, but I don't sleep 8 solid hours without waking up. But I never have. It's just like the life has been sucked out of me.

    ReplyDelete