Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bunnies, Bunnies, It Must Be Bunnies!!!

Blog day 2, courtesy of Kassie, what gives you nightmares? Oh, egads! How I wish it was something simple like bunnies. Definitely not bunnies for this girl. My nightmares are more of the my teeth are crumbling in my mouth, I've lost a friend's children, I can't get somewhere I need to be, or I'm falling, variety. I've looked up some dream interpretations, and most of my nightmares come from money, and my desire for security. When it's not there, or I'm running short, I have horrible nightmares like the ones I listed. I can't begin to count the number of times I've shot up in a total frenzy because I thought I was falling. There's no going back to sleep once that happens. Lately though, it's been lots of kid dreams. Stupid nagging kid dreams. I want to have kids, my biological clock keeps reminding me that it's time to have a baby, and yet, it's not in the plan for the near future. So instead, I have nightmares. Nightmares that I'd be an inept mom. I can't even entertain an 8 and 9 year old for few hours without losing them, kids I'm watching would rather spend time with other people than me, that kind of stuff. Of course I know I'll be a great mom, but damn Mr. Sandman for making me think otherwise when the lights are shut off.

No comments:

Post a Comment