Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 4, 2013

Progress

So, I had my first big victory today. Well, what I consider my first big victory, Trainer Jason might say I have been victorious other times. I hit the first 10 pound mark. I have officially lost 10.8 pounds since beginning this journey. And knowing that it was lost with hard work, a lot of newly discovered will power, tons of sweat, and a couple of tears, makes it all that much better. No magic pill did this. Nobody cut into me and sucked it out. It was all me! (With some help from some seriously supportive people....thank you Jason, John, Emily, Mom, Dad, Kristen, Kathleen, Brian, Liz, and a whole slew of others! And one person who has no idea what they do for me....Sarah from PLF...I could watch that woman work out for hours...she is a huge chunk of my inspiration.) So there it is....I am 1/16th of the way there. That sounds so awesome to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment